Home | About Us | Directions| Calendar | Prayer | Gallery | News

Thursday, September 16, 2010

SRCA News and Notes


Dear  Parish Family,

I'm so very excited about an upcoming two events in our parish life together. On the first weekend in December our bishop, The Right Reverend John Guernsey, will be with us, not just for the day, but for the weekend. If there are topics you would like the bishop to address while he is with us, please let Paul Branch, Senior Warden, or me know. The second event is our Faith Alive Weekend. You will be hearing more about this wonderful opportunity as weeks go past, but for now let me just say that is a weekend opportunity to laugh and eat and cry and laugh and worship together. There is wonderful children's ministry, teen ministry, and adult ministry that take place.  Folks across the nation are already praying for our Faith Alive weekend.The date is January 21-23, 2011. Please mark your calendars and save the dates!

Sunday's readings include: Amos 8:4-7, Psalm 113, 1 Timothy 2:1-7, and Luke 16:1-13. The thunderous thought I will not put in print here lest little eyes see it and misinterpret it (and get into trouble)! Therefore, stay tuned, and you will hear it during the message. You won't want to miss it; it could change your life… at least – your prayer life!

Worship is a habit. My prayer is that you will continually strengthen your worship habit!

Faithfully,

Becki+

--
Rev. Becki Neumann+
Rector, South Riding Anglican Church
Office 703-961-1983
Cell 240-217-4370
Home 717-762-0924

"When it's all been said and done; there is just one thing that matters. Did I do my best to live for truth, did I live my life for You?"

No comments: