Home | About Us | Directions| Calendar | Prayer | Gallery | News

Thursday, June 2, 2011

SRCA NEWS AND NOTES

Dear Parish Family,
 

Several of our women and I will be away for our Women's Retreat this weekend. Please welcome The Rev. Gary Way as preacher and celebrant, and help him to feel at home! Our readings for this morning include Acts 1:6-14, Psalm 68:1-10, 33-36, 1 Peter 4:12-14, 5:6-11, and John 17:1-11.

 

Next Sunday, June 12th, we will celebrate the feast of Pentecost, that great day when the Holy Spirit was poured out. Please wear red to symbolize the fire of the Holy Spirit.

 

On Sunday, June 26th, I'm praying that all of our children who attended Sunday school this year, along with all those who taught or assisted, can be present for our bridging ceremony. At the conclusion of the service that day we will have our book club finale for June, with teams answering questions about our June book club book, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

 

I will miss worshipping with you all this week! I pray you draw near to Christ as you worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

 

Faithfully,

 

Becki+

 

 
The Rev. Becki Neumann+
Rector, South Riding Church, Anglican
Office: 703-961-1983
Cell: 240-217-4370
Home: 717-762-0924

"When it's all been said and done; there is just one thing that matters. Did I do my best to live for truth, did I live my lifefor you? Lord, I'll live my life for you."

No comments: